Welcome to High Park Day School

We believe that to succeed in today’s world, students must be confident learners, innovative thinkers, and exhibit strength of character.

Our?alternative?Project Based Learning?approach and unique curriculum blends both personalized learning and inquiry based lessons to inspire and engage. ?At High Park Day School?we proudly meet and exceed Ontario Curriculum standards?and give our?students?the?21st Century Skills?they?need for success in an ever-changing world.

Multi-age, small classrooms provide the opportunity for meaningful?collaboration based on individual contributions from all students regardless of learning styles and natural academic abilities. We subscribe to a strengths-based approach which allows our students learn how to stand in their strengths and embrace any individual challenges as opportunities.

High Park Day School?is?Education for the 21st Century.

Meeting the Needs of a Changing World

Our programs teach content knowledge within the context of the real world, while?preparing learners for a collaborative and global job market. 21st Century Skills are taught explicitly and practiced throughout Project Based Learning.

Building Strong Character

Through service learning and community based projects, students build social skills for a variety of contexts. Mindfulness and character education teach self-awareness, empathy and respect.

Creating A Community of Engaged Learners

Students work in mixed age classrooms where strengths are highlighted and celebrated. Different learning styles enrich the learning environment and outcomes. Students have voice and choice during?projects, which helps them engage more effectively in learning.

• 416-645-7440
  • 291A Jane Street, Toronto, ON Ontario, M6S 3Z3, Canada
logo_highpark

Contact High Park Day School